Measuring Extension for the CS121-Series
Monitoring and Administration of Sensor Values
in IT-Rooms and Facilities
- 8 analog inputs for measuring sensors (e. g. temperature, humidity, etc.)
- 4 digital inputs for alarm detectors (e. g. smoke, fire, water, etc.)
- 4 digital outputs (e. g. audible and optical alarm indicators, etc.)
- CS121 (type: L, SC, R_II or MINI)
- BACSW EBMANAGER (type: BUDGET or BUDGET_II/III) SITESW ITCH 4
- Exactly monitoring of temperature, humidity and
other measurement values in facilities.
- Detection of damaging system conditions and automatic activities for protection of critical processes like network alarms or shutdowns of servers etc..
- The control and execution of the events can be defined individually via the adjustment of thresholds like the shutdown of the UPS or the system.
- The simple adjustment of the sensor measuring values will be realized via scaling factors. The result is the exactly analysis of the detected values.
- Donated connectivity for up to 8 single, analog sensors like temperature and humidity.
- Equipped with 4 digital outputs and 4 digital inputs. New temperature- and humidity sensors with addtional I/O module provide the simple and direct connection without an extra wiring effort.
- The grafical display of the measurement values will be displayed via web-browser, UNMS II, SNMP, ModbusOverIP and/or WAP.
- Optional mounting kit for 35mm DIN rail or wall assembling available.
- The thresholds of the measuremt values for
exceed or rather deceed of prior determined values of
all 8 analog channels are individual configurable.
- Individual configurable pre-alarm thresholds for all
- Separated detection of events for exceed or rather
deceed of the thresholds.
- Comfortable control of the Alarm Matrix for the
flexible establishment of 8 alarm flags and the
configuration of the relay outputs.
- Grafical display of the analog measurement
values with the overlay of the tresholds.
Comfortable, grafical overview of the current
measurement values and the digital states of the
Alarm Matrix of the SENSORMANAGER II
The following “Alarm Matrix” gives you numerous possibilities to configure dependencies between different alarm states and to join them to different outlets. This makes it possible to process an alarm scenario in dependency of the state of several input sensors. (For example: An alarm scenario is to be released only, if two temperature sensors are out of range or if the air condition is not active.)
Description and Functional Overview
The SENSORMANAGER II is a data measurement and collecting unit, which allows the individual measurement and monitoring of 8 analog measurement devices (0-10V) and 4 digital alarm inputs or 4 outputs (open collectors).
Monitoring of temperatures, humidity and other analog data in computer rooms with automated
response to system alarms.
Alarms can be individually configured and defined for contacts (optoisolated or dry contact) such as fire, smoke and intrusion, and minimum/maximum thresholds values can be set for analog devices such as humidity, temperature and pressure.
Data logging, logging of alarms, automatic shutdowns of network computers, and other actions can be set as reactions to critical alarms.
All system operating and configuring can be done remotely via web-browser. The EVENT driven alarm
management system of the CS121 informs the administrator of problems and may automatically
switch off computers and other devices (optional extensions: SITESWITCH 4 or SITEMANGER).
The SENSORMANAGER II is an extension of the
9-24 VDC wide range, 500 mA (with sensors)
70 x 130 mm, 210 g
Size, weight RS-232 serial interface Status LED
1 output, Sub D 9 (cable incl.) Power on / LED: green
10-80%, not condensated
8 analog inputs
0-10 V (0-20mA or 4-20mA on demand)
4 digital inputs
4 digital outputs
9-24V / 100 mA
Options for the SENSORMANAGER II
- Temperature sensor
- Combo sensor for temperature and humidity
- Water- and humidity sensor
- True RMS-Converter AC Voltage
- True RMS-Converter AC Current
- Relay Box
- Audible alarm indicator
- Optical alarm indicator
- Breakage of glass sensor
- Motion detector
- Smoke detector
- Door contact
- Power sensor